Thursday 10 June 2010

The Swap Project- Take Two

OK... this always seems to happen...I start making something (usually this happens with quilts)
and half way through I decide I don't like it,
so it gets put on the back burner.. or
junked altogether.
So, Good-Bye first swap project..
Hello second swap project!

Here is a sneak peak..and no.. it's not booties!
(but wouldn't that be funny if I did make my swap partner booties?!)


and ps.. something good did come of the first swap project..
Stay tuned for my first ever tutorial
-Mini Wonderland Bunting!-
(you can't wait huh?!)


OH. one more thing! Spur of the moment yesturday
I made a SUPER cute HIP halter dress!
see! see! see!
going to put it on my etsy shop as soon as I can get decent photos
taken of it.
My little model (izzie) that size is no longer willing to try dresses on..
such a boy!


-The Dress-


1 comment:

Debbie said...

That grey and yellow amy butler fabric is gorgeous! I am sure your swap project will be fabulous! I haven't even started mine yet so you are way ahead of me!!! Deb :)