Saturday 11 October 2008

The Panda Costume TAKE 2

so I was bummed before about not taking pictures of the coats I cut up to make izzie's panda costume.. well lucky me!! i am making another Panda costume for a lovely lady .. so this time around I took pics .. I will post from start to finish the process....

one fuzzy faux suede vest lined with faux fur= 6 pound 50 pence





one pair of velvety slacks= 8 pound 50 pence




the cuting out process..



I had just enough from these two pieces.. it was really close..



everything is cut out and the unused stuff is in the garbage





halfway done..


izzie say's "youre out of your freakin mind if you think
this is what I want to be doing right now!!"


so that concludes tonights work on the 2nd Panda Costume...
To Be Continued...





And the Final Product-


I am so happy with how this turned out! It is a teeny bit cuter than the first Panda Suit and even though I spent less time making it I did a much better job..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

girl you did an amazing job making that costume! I want one!

Lovely Little Lovelies said...

adorable costume! maybe next year i will attempt to make addie's.